Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why Baby Bean, You Might Ask

Well for as long as I can remember my family has lovingly called me Jenny Bean Dolls, which slowly transformed into Jenny Bean, Bean Dolls and just simply Beans. In case you have made the connection or have ever wondered about the origin of my aol email address, jbdoll, it is a shortened version of jennybeandolls. Little did I know when I was a young adolescent creating my first email address that it would remain with me for so long. Next enters Jeff, who naturally becomes Jeffrey Bean after we are an item. So the day I told my mom I too was going to be a mom she instantly referred to her new grandchild as Baby Bean. In our household the baby has become known as BB for short. Now we have to decide on a real name.....we are open for suggestions :)
Jenny (a.k.a Jenny Bean Dolls)

Titles are but nicknames, and every nickname is a title- Thomas Paine

1 comments:

Peggy Alvarez said...

Hi BB, this is your Princess Peggy Grandmother (you and I will work out the name later). I am so excited not only for myself but for you because you are going to have the most wonderful parents in the world. You will learn how much love there is in this world of yours and what great people your parents are. I am looking forward to telling you secrets of your Dad. I pray that you and I can spend lots of time together. The family you are going to come to know there in SD is totally awesome. You will be one lucky baby. I pray that you and I can spend lots of time together. I love you. Grandmother Princess